Create Partnerships for Collaboration
Embracing the call to action of UN Sustainable Development Goal, SDG 17 – Collaboration for the Goals, Enactus Australia works with partners to generate collective impact.
We partner with:
- universities to provide leadership development for students.
- students to support them to create their impact projects.
- organisations and individuals in the Social Impact and NFP sector to develop the future workforce of the Social Impact ecosystem.
- business and industry to provide opportunities for engagement for their staff through mentoring, judging, and business advisory boards.
- government, business and industry to create projects for our teams that respond to challenges they identify.
- philanthropists to generate impact from their donations.
All these collaborations allow us to do more than we could on our own!
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller